To support our team in PacTech Asia in Malaysia, we are looking for a Design Engineer (m/f/d) for the next possible date.
PacTech is a technology-focused company specialized in advanced packaging equipment manufacturing and wafer level packaging services. Since our establishment, our team has been working relentlessly on developing new leading-edge technologies for the next generation applications. We are known to be highly adaptive to customization and unique applications. Our team of technical experts is striving to resolve various packaging challenges faced by the industry to provide our customers and partners more competitive solutions in terms of cost, time-to-market, and technology advancement. Our headquarter is located in Nauen, Germany with two operation and manufacturing sites in Santa Clara, CA, USA and Penang, Malaysia. Together with our sales and field service teams across the globe, we can cater to the demand within your region.
- Be the main contact for assigned key customer accounts for orders, complaints and assistance
- To attend to new inquiries and RFQ from customers and potential customers
- To coordinate customer requirements with internal team for engineering/planning/production support
- To actively participate in overall communication between customer and internal teams to ensure all requirements are responded in timely manner
- To work closely with customers and internal members to ensure realization of customer expectation
- To establish productive and professional relationship with customers across the globe
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged for position of assistant
- At least 4 years’ experience in Semiconductor industry for position of executive
- Team player, results-oriented, innovative, resourceful and committed
- Good communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Pleasant personality, mature and able to work independently
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients Good command of spoken and written in English too
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package including Excel and Power Point is required
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Technical background in semiconductor industry and experience in international work environment would be an added advantage
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Possess own transport
PacTech Asia Sdn. Bhd.
No. 14, Medan Bayan Lepas, Technoplex, Phase 4, Bayan Lepas Industrial Zone
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia